Team ///SK/// Index du Forum Team ///SK///
Team de FPS

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Tunerstudio 2.0.8.Crack

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team ///SK/// Index du Forum -> Team ///SK/// -> Team ///SK///
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
delval

Masculin
Point(s): 116
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Tunerstudio 2.0.8.Crack Répondre en citant

Tunerstudio 2.0.8 Crack > urlin.us/2blpw

....01-04-2014,....07:42....AM........#7....southernmx5....Junior....Member........Join....Date:....May....2009....Location:....TN....Posts:....323....Total....Cats:....3....Hmm,....I....always....use....max....reads/s,....but....if....it....is....not....working....correctly....then....you....should....tell....Phil....Tobin....here:....Megasquirt....MSEXTRA..../....MS3EFI....•....Tuner....Studio....(View....forum)........(Roger...Enns)...(not...needed...for...MS2...or...MS3)...Port...Check......communications...test...utility--...MT...2011...miataturbo.net...-...Archive...-...Advertising...-...Cookie...Policy...-...Privacy...Statement...-...Terms...of...Service...-...Top...The..manual..for..MegaTune..is..here:..Go..to..the..MegaTune..Manual..MegaTunix..Excellent..tuning/datalogging..software..for..Linux,..Unix,..Mac..OS,..and..Windows405...Not...Allowed.We..use..cookies..on..this..website>...Performance...&...Tuning...>...ECUs...and...Tuning...>...MEGAsquirt...Tunerstudio...(2.0.Cool......Log...In...Log...In...User...Name...Remember...Me?...Password...Register...Forgot...Password?...MEGAsquirt...A...place...to...collectively...sort...out...this...megasquirt...gizmo...Community...Links...Social...Groups...Pictures...&...Albums...Search...Forums...Show...Threads......Show...Posts...Tag...Search...Advanced...Search...My...Posts...My...Posts...My...Active...Threads...Threads...I...Posted...In...MT.net...Buy...Trade...Sell...Member...Classifieds...Vendor...Classifieds...User...Feedback...Go...to...Page.All..rights..reservedThe...latest...version...for...Windows,...Linux,...and...Macintosh...can...be...found...at...www.TunerStudio.com...Login.../...Register...Wish...Lists...Gift...Certificates...Contact...Us...Shop...Now!...Cart...Home...Shop...Now...News...About...Us...Welcome...To...DIYAutoTune.com...Company...Profile...Made...In...USA...Support...Support...Overview...FAQ...Technical...Articles...Software...&...Downloads...Contact...Us...Success...Stories...Login.../...Register...Wish...Lists...Gift...Certificates...Contact...Us...MENU...Support......Software...&...Downloads...Software...&...Downloads...Updated...3-28-16...Latest...Tuning/Utility...Software...Revisions...TunerStudioMS...is...the...software...application...that...is...used...to...tune...your...MegaSquirt...EFI...controllerRegistration....is....simple,....fast,....and....completely....free.Join....our....community!If....you're....already....a....member....please....log....in....to....your....account....to....access....all....of....our....features.Username:........Password:....Log....InThere..is..no..reason..to..roll..back..to..some..outdated..version..of..TSFrom....TunerStudio....2.6....to....the....2.9....releases....there....was....approximately....80k....lines....of....code....added,....so....as....you....can....imagine....there....is....too....much....to....detail....hereYou..can..read..about..them..here.XThe...latest...version...for...Windows,...Linux,...and...Macintosh...can...be...found...at...www.TunerStudio.com...PortCheck...A...handy...utility...used...to...diagnose...and...troubleshoot...communication...issues...and...firmware...revisionsMessage....[Page....1....of....1]-..2016-05-19..-..Fix..for..Invalid..Indicator..cross..out..colorLatest...Firmware...Revisions...The...latest...MS1/Extra,...MS2/Extra,...and...MS3...codes...are...available...from...the...MSExtra.com...download...pagePermissions...in...this...forum:...You...cannot...reply...to...topics...in...this...forumWelcome..to..Miataturbo.net....Members....Miata..Turbo..Forum..-Boost..cars,..acquire..catsThe...log...viewer...is...just...the...beginning,...with...the...log...based...tuning...capabilities...(reference...your...current...map...and...datalogs...on...the...same...screen...and...make...tweaks...as...needed),...and...the...VE...Analyzer,...there...is...a...lot...of...power...here!...After...MegaLogViewer...changes...your...life...Wink...and...even...though...its...free...and...youre...not...obligated,...please...consider...registering...MegaLogViewer...to...thank...Phil...Tobin...for...his...development...effort,...hes...done...this...out...of...his...own...goodwill...and...I...for...one...would...like...to...see...more...cool...tools...like...this!...Click...here...to...toss...him...a...bone&...We...did.Our...users...say...it...best:"A...great...way...to...make...a...forums...for...free...and...it...is...very...reliable...as...well(Dave..Andruczyk)..Product..Support..FAQ..MegaSquirt..Tech..How..does..a..MegaSquirt..compare..to..having..my..car..Chipped?..Dont..I..need..sequential..injection..to..make..big..power?..Does..the..MegaSquirt..offer..this?..Is..the..MegaSquirt..Engine..Management..System..just..for..making..more..power?..Or..can..I..get..better..gas..mileage..out..of..it..too?..What..about..emissions?..The..MegaSquirt..1..and..2..ECUs..seem..to..have..only..four..injector..output..pins..(or..terminals..on..the..relay..board)..but..they..are..labeled..as..pairs..so..this..is..even..more..confusing,..do..I..have..two..or..four..injector..outputs?..And..how..does..either..two..or..four..outputs..allow..me..to..run..6,..8,..or..12..injectors?..Is..there..a..central..place..where..I..can..download..maps..that..others..have..shared?..Idle..Air..Control..valves..versus..Fast..Idle..Valves..What..does..my..car..have..and..how..can..I..tell?..Im..considering..an..EFI..conversion....converting..my..car..from..carbs..to..EFI....what..do..I..need..to..consider?..Where..can..I..find..the..MegaSquirt..Schematics?..Using..the..Relay..Board..with..the..PCBv3,..what..do..terminals..S1-S5..do?..Can..I..use..the..stock..IAT..and..CLT..sensors..with..the..MegaSquirt?..Help!..I..broke..the..pins..on..my..MS-II..Daughterboard!..How..do..I..power..cycle..or..reboot..a..MegaSquirt?..Gift..Certificate..FAQ..Shipping../..Customs..Will..you..reduce..the..value..of..my..order..on..the..customs..paperwork..or..mark..it..as..a..gift..so..I..pay..less..in..customs..duties/taxes/import..fees?..Do..your..prices..include..sales..tax?..What..about..VAT?..Understanding..MS..What..the..heck..is..a..MegaSquirt?..Where..do..I..start?..What..do..I..need?..How..difficult..is..it..to..assemble..a..MegaSquirt..myself?..I..have..a..(insert..year,..make..and..model..here),..what..exactly..do..I..need..to..order..for..my..car?..What..is..the..difference..between..the..MegaSquirt..PCB..2.2../..PCB..3.0../..PCB..3.57?..How..big..is..the..MegaSquirt..case?..Which..MegaSquirt..Engine..Management..System..is..right..for..you?..Low..Cost..DIY..EFI..MegaSquirt..ECU..Options..Common..MegaSquirt..EMS..Price..Quotes..Fully..Assembled..Wire-In..EMS..Systems..Professional..Wire..In..&..Plug-n-Play..EFI..Systems..DIYAutoTune.coms..MegaSquirt..Assembled..Units..MS130-C..and..MS230-C..There..are..several..optional..or..choice..required..steps..during..assembly..of..the..PCBv3..MegaSquirt..units,..how..are..the..DIYAutoTune..ECUs..configured?..WideBand..o2../..Oxygen..Sensor..Systems..from..Innovate..Motorsports..Why..is..a..wideband..o2..sensor..better..for..tuning..AFR..than..a..narrowband..o2..sensor?..Isnt..my..1/2/3/4/5..wire..stock..o2..sensor..good..enough?..Do..I..have..the..newer..or..older..style..LC-1?..Should..I..get..it..replaced..if..its..older?..How..should..I..wire..up..my..Innovate..LC-1..or..MTX-L?..How..should..I..wire..up..my..Innovate..LM-1..or..LM-2?..How..do..I..configure..TunerStudio..for..the..Innovate..LC..series,..MTX-L,..or..LM-1../..LM-2?..Technical..Articles..Installation..Articles..BMW..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..BMW..E30..325i..and..Other..M20/M30..Applications..Chevrolet../..GM..LS..Central..LS..motors:..Dealing..with..the..stock..ECUs..other..functions..Free..downloadable..LS..motor..swap..templates..4.8..LS..motor..swap..into..a..1972..Chevy..C10..pickup..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..Chevy..LT1,..LT4..or..L99..with..Opti-Spark..Ignition..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..TPI..or..TBI..Chevy..Small-Block..V8..or..V6..How..to..use..a..GM..TBI..adapter..board..How..to..Use..a..GM..TPI..MegaSquirt..Adapter..Board..MegaSquirt..Carb..to..EFI..Conversion:..One..Step..at..a..Time..MegaSquirt..Carb..to..EFI..Conversion....Part..1:..TBI..Fuel..Only..MegaSquirt..Carb..to..EFI..Conversion....Part..2:..Ignition..Control..Carb..to..EFI:..Other..ignition..control..alternatives..MegaSquirt..Carb..to..EFI..Conversion:..Part..3:..MPFI..Conversion..Chrysler../..Dodge..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..Dodge..Neon..or..Other..Car..With..the..Chrysler..420A..Engine..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..Chrysler..Hemi..Engine..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..Chrysler,..Dodge,..or..Mitsubishi..3.0..SOHC..DSM..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..4G63..Powered..DSM..(Eclipse/Talon/Laser)..Ford..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..Modular..Motor..Powered..Mustang..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..Ford..Mustang..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..Ford..Mustang..5.0..How..to..Use..the..MegaSquirt..5.0..Mustang..Adapter..Harness..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..V6..Powered..Ford..Probe..GT..or..Mazda..MX-6/MX-3..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..Ford..With..Zetec..Engine..How..to..use..an..EEC-IV..Adapter..Board..to..MegaSquirt..your..Ford..Assembling..the..EEC-IV..Adapter..Board..Honda..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..Honda..or..Acura..Mazda..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..Mazda..FC..RX-7..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..Mazda..Miata..Mitsubishi..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..Mitsubishi..4G37..Mopar..(old..school)..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..Vehicle..With..Vintage..Mopar..Ignitions..Nissan../..Datsun..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..Nissan..280ZX..Turbo..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..Nissan..240SX..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..Z32..Nissan..300ZX..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..Nissan..Skyline..RB25DET..(or..Other..RBs)..Subaru..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..Subaru..RX..Turbo..Toyota..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..4AGE..Powered..MKI..Toyota..MR2..or..AE86..Corolla..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..Toyota..22RE..Volkswagen..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..Water..Cooled..VW..Volvo..How..to..MegaSquirt..Your..Volvo..240,..740,..or..940..Different..Approaches..to..MegaSquirt..Installation..Installing..a..DIYAutoTune.com..Crank..Trigger..Installing..MegaSquirt..in..Parallel..With..the..Stock..ECU..MegaSquirt..Technical..Help..For..Installing..EFI/EMS..Systems..Documentation..for..DIYAutoTune.com..Hardware..VVTuner..Standalone..Programmable..VVT..Controller..Assembly..Guide..Software..Downloads..Installation..and..Wiring..Communication..Settings..Tuning..Guide..Troubleshooting..Glossary..Bill..of..Materials..JimStimX..Assembly..MS3-Pro..Standalone..Engine..Management..MS3-Pro..Module..Mustang..5.0..MS2..+..PNP..Adaptor..Harness..kit..Information..about..our..MSPNP..line..of..Plug..and..Play..ECUs..DIYPNP..build..it..yourself..plug..and..play..systems..Features..Available..Models..The..Video..FAQ..Documentation..Application..Docs..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..1987-1992..BMW..325..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..1988....1991..Chevy..TBI..V8..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..1988....1993..Ford..Mustang..5.0L..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..1993-1994..Ford..Probe..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..1990-1992..Ford..Probe..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..Ford..Thunderbird..2.3L..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..1992-1995..Honda..Civic..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..1990-1993..Mazda..Miata..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..1994-1995..Mazda..Miata..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..1996-1997..Mazda..Miata..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..1999-2000..Mazda..Miata..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..1990-1992..Mazda..MX6..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..1993-1994..Mazda..MX6..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..1991....1992..Mitsubishi..Galant..VR4..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..1991....1994..Nissan..Sentra..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..1989....1990..Nissan..240SX..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..1995....1998..Nissan..240SX..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..1987-1988..Porsche..944S..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..1985-1989..Toyota..MR2..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..1983-1984..Toyota..Supra..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..1986-1988..Toyota..Pickup..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..1985-1989..Toyota..Corolla..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..1985-1986..Toyota..Supra..DIYPNP..Documentation..for..1995-1997..Toyota..Tacoma../..4Runner..DIYPNP..V1.5..DIYPNP..Sequential..Injection..DIYPNP..Main..Board..Assembly..Adapter..Boards..DIYPNP..Bosch..55..Pin..Adapter..Board..Assembly..Basic..Jumpers..Ignition..Control..Extra..Inputs..and..Outputs..Proto..Areas..Loading..Firmware..DIYPNP..V1.1..DIYPNP..Sequential..Injection..Main..Board..Assembly..DIYPNP..Bosch..55..Pin..Adapter..Board..Assembly..DIYPNP..JECS..93..Pin..Adapter..Board..Assembly..DIYPNP..Nippondenso..52..Pin..Adapter..Board..Assembly..Basic..Jumpers..Ignition..Control..Extra..Inputs..and..Outputs..Proto..Areas..How..To..Buy..Downloads..DIYAutoTune.coms..Peak..and..Hold..Injector..Driver..Board..Assembling..the..DIYAutoTune.com..Peak..and..Hold..Injector..Driver..Board..Using..the..DIYAutoTune.com..Peak..and..Hold..Injector..Driver..Board..Using..the..DIYAutoTune.com..QuadSpark..Ignition..Module..Using..the..DIYAutoTune.com..QuadSpark..Ignition..Module..With..MegaSquirt..Using..the..DIYAutoTune.com..QuadSpark..Ignition..Module..With..eMS-Pro..Using..the..DIYAutoTune.com..QuadSpark..Ignition..Module..With..MicroSquirt..DIYBOB..DIYAutoTune..Hall..Effect..Sensors..How..to..Megasquirt..Almost..Anything..Using..a..DIYAutoTune.com..Crank..Trigger..Measuring..To..See..Which..DIYAutoTune.com..Crank..Trigger..Is..Right..For..Your..Engine..Using..DIYAutoTune.coms..Nissan..Optical..Trigger..Discs..Assembling..the..Zeal..Engineering..Daughterboard..Other..Tech..Articles..Common..MegaSquirt..Modifications..MegaSquirt..DB37..Connector,..Grounds,..and..You..Will..the..MegaSquirt..work..with..my..stock..ignition..system?..Using..MSTweak..to..tune..your..MegaSquirt..Troubleshooting..Communications..Issues..with..the..MegaSquirt..and..MegaSquirt-II..Finding..the..Resistance..Curves..on..IAT..&..CLT..Sensors..How..to..install..our..MK-HEI..modkit..in..a..MS2..v3.57..ECU..MegaSquirt..Acceleration..Enrichment..Tuning..Using..Third..Party..Displays..&..Data..Loggers..With..MegaSquirt..MegaSquirt..EFI..Dyno..Tuning..Help..Idle..Tuning..for..MegaSquirt..Troubleshooting..MegaSquirt..Injector..Driver..Installations..Dialing..in..the..MegaSquirt..Startup..Sequence..Setting..Up..and..Troubleshooting..Stepper..IAC..Control..on..MegaSquirt..DIYAutoTune.com..Technical..Videos..&..How-Tos..DIYAutoTune.com..MegaView..Kit..Assembly..Instructions..MegaSquirt..EMS..Engine..Tuning..Information..How..To..Setup..TunerStudioMS..Using..Bosch..BIP373..Ignition..Modules..With..MegaSquirt..How..to..Use..Megasquirt..With..MSD..Pro-Billet..Distributors..How..to..Use..MegasQuirt..With..the..PerTronix..Ignitor..Adjusting..the..MegaSquirt..V3.0/V3.57..VR..Conditioner..Points..Tests..for..the..MegaSquirt..V3.0/V3.57..VR..Conditioner..How..To..Check..and..Set..Up..Base..Ignition..Timing..Customer..Submitted..Tech..Articles..Modifying..a..GM..DIS..ignition..module..for..direct..coil..control..Ford..EDIS..Megasquirt..Conversion..289..302..351..Hacking..the..Zeal..Engineering..Daughterboard..to..drive..a..3..wire..IAC..valve..Assembly..Instructions..for..the..IAC..Pigtail..Piggy..Advice..on..Buying..a..Used..MegaSquirt..Carb-to-EFI..Conversion..Configuring..Megasquirt..for..a..DIYAutoTune.com..Crank..Trigger..Electronic..Fuel..Injection..How..to..Use..a..BMW..Motronic..55..Pin..Adapter..Board..Inside..the..V3.57..Board..Jamesls..Original..MegaSquirting..Your..MR2..Article..MegaSquirt..and..EMS..Related..Technical..Articles..MegaSquirt..EMS..and..the..RacePak..Line..of..Digital..Dashes..and..Dataloggers..MegaSquirt..Flyback..Board..Assembly..Notes..MegaSquirt..Information..And..Technical..Help..MegaSquirt..Systems..Compared..Miata..Torsen..Diff..Clover..Removal..MegaSquirt..Docs..&..Info..Software..&..Downloads..Which..MegaSquirt..EFI..System..is..right..for..me?..Confused..by..all..the..options..out..there?..Start..here..to..determine..which..ECU..fits..your..needsWritten....in....Java....to....support....all....OSs....and....platformsPlease..login..or..register..Forum...Register...Miata...Pics...Today's...Posts...Search...Vendor...Directory...vBLive...Search...Completed..for..next..release:This..can..be..useful..for..determining..if..a..problem..is..with..the..ECU..or..on..the..computer..sideIf..you..join..our..community,..you'll..be..able..to..access..member-only..sections,..and..use..many..member-only..features..such..as..customizing..your..profile,..sending..personal..messages,..and..voting..in..pollsTunerStudio...must...be...used...for...all...MS2/Extra...revisions...greater...than...3.1.0...and...all...variants...of...MS3This....is....the....standard....RS232....driver....but....with....timings....to....improve....Bluetooth2016-05-18..-..2.9.118..Released..as..Beta..-..Download..and..Auto..UpdatePage..1..of..4This....means....you....are....limited....to....certain....areas....of....the....board....and....there....are....some....features....you....can't....useThank..you..Zetaboards."Learn..More....Sign-up..Now....Previous..Topic....LLHL..Talk....Next..Topic.... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team ///SK/// Index du Forum -> Team ///SK/// -> Team ///SK/// Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template Vietcong by Bluck & dav.bo